Re: GNOME Foundation.

Subject: Re: GNOME Foundation.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 01:34:24 CDT

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000, sam th wrote:

> For all there reasons, we very much need a voice. As I said, I volunteer,
> but there may be others more qualified (our GNOME developers, for
> example). However, this is important for AbiWord as a part of GNOME.

I think Sam is an excellent candidate. I think Joaquin and/or Dom would be
two more people who would also be excellent choices. Unfortunately
Joaquin is out of email contact right now. Are you interested Dom?

Regarding Sam's concerns, I think they are very real. Helix no longer
talks about gnumeric even though many of the gnumeric hackers now work at
Helix.

Martin