Re: strings

Subject: Re: strings
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2000 - 06:52:32 CDT

On Sat, 19 Aug 2000, Jesper Skov wrote:

> Jesper /lurking now, but with a bad itch in his fingers/

Hi Jesper,
          Good to hear from you again. I re-read your email the other day
requesting info regarding fidnpointcoords code. Now that I've gone deeper
into Abi to implement lists I think I might be able to help you with some
answers. Do you still want to re-write that part of the code?

Also I've had some trouble importing word documents longer than one page.
It appears that the page layout code <might> be the cause. I noticed that
you complained about this earlier and had a stab at trying to fix it. Are
interested in looking at this stuff also/too?

Cheers

Martin