Re: Gnome 1.4

Subject: Re: Gnome 1.4
From: Ashleigh Gordon (agordon@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 07:39:16 CDT

I say Abiword shall absolutely be included, eigther as 0.7.11 or 0.7.12 or
0.9.

>What are the specs for 0.9 ?
>
>I think you should list everything planned for 0.9, and post here a weekly
updated todo list and have the aim set to be ready for Gnome 1.4.

>If some feature is not finished in time, release 0.7.12 without this
feature, and let 0.7.12 be included in gnome.

>To get Abiword included in Gnome is important both for Abiword and Gnome,
and the more features that make it for the release the better.

I think that we should definately be in Gnome 1.4, no matter what release
version. I think that we should aim for a 0.7.12 release, and not count on
0.90 being ready. If it is, all the better.

Ash