Re: AbiWord bug # 167??

Subject: Re: AbiWord bug # 167??
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 18:50:02 CST

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 11:11:27AM +0200, Kimmo Huovila wrote:
> In June you said to have fixed this bug. I wonder if this is the same
> bug (it appears to me).
> I am using AbiWord 7.11 on Linux ( assume this should have your fix as
> it is dated a few months
> after your fix). Printing the attached file, I get some letter spacing
> wrong.
> The first word space does not appear, the comma prints under the right
> corner of the preceding a,
> and the final dot does not appear, or prints on the top of the preceding
> letter making it unvisible.

Interesting. I was not able to reproduce this using the CVS version of
AbiWord, nor with 0.7.11. I have put up the PostScript output of CVS
AbiWord's print command (although 0.7.11 seems to produce the same
thing) at http://vitelus.com/aaronl/pub/koe.ps. Can you please look at
this under gv or send it to a printer to tell me whether it has
problems (it looked fine to me)?

I hope you don't mind that I'm CCing the AbiWord developer mailing
list. They might be able to figure it out. For them, the original
document is at http://vitelus.com/aaronl/pub/koe.