Re: Thanks gecko!

Subject: Re: Thanks gecko!
From: Darren O. Benham (gecko@benham.net)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 14:06:40 CST

I was unable to get (at least so far) the gnome to compile cleanlyl. The
headers in gnome-print didn't match up at all.

The original idea was to build the -expat version for people who are running
potato since potato does NOT include the libxml2 libraries.

If you lok closely at the debian specific files, there is a place holder for
-gnome when I get it to compile.

Darren