Re: Commit: Page Numbers Dialog

Subject: Re: Commit: Page Numbers Dialog
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 20:35:13 CST

Hi Martin,

I tried to emulate the look and feel (and functionality) of the MSWord
dialog as much as possible in our dialog. No, we can't do any more with the
dialog than insert page numbers. But the preview is supposed to properly
reflect the state of intended output - i.e. the header has to show up top,
footers down at the bottom. This cannot be accomplished using a one-line
dialog. Truly enough, the preview area can be reduced if you'd like, but not
too much I hope. MSWord's preview area is quite large as well, if that means
anything.

Dom