Re: [Patch] Psiconv TextEd and Word importer

Subject: Re: [Patch] Psiconv TextEd and Word importer
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 19:32:30 CST

HI Frodo,
         The code looks really nice and I'm sure will be useful to people
with Psions. I've applied your patch and built your library. Abi builds
fine.

Where can I find some Psion word files to test the importer with?

Also, if you want this to be part of the official Abi build we will have
to fork your Psion libaray and put it in the abi tree. Do you want to do
this?

By the way we have support for header/footers and styles in abi. We just
haven't finished implementing the GUI dialogs to drive them.

Cheers

Martin