patch: BiDirectional support

Subject: patch: BiDirectional support
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 07:06:32 CST

The latest BiDi patch (found at http://www.frydrych.net/abi/)
implements pretty much fully functional bidi support, including the
basic user interface (Unix only at the moment). Apart from adding
some new functionality, I have fixed some missing XML_Char
casts, removed unused files from the FriBiDi library and added
BiDiReadme.txt with a very basic explanation of how to use it.

I would appreciate comments as well as help with adding the non-
Unix platform specific interface (altogether adding 4 checkboxes to
3 existing dialogues).

Tomas Frydrych