Re: A question of comment mangling...

Subject: Re: A question of comment mangling...
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@redhat.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 06:00:40 CST

>>>>> "Jesper" == Jesper Skov <jskov@redhat.com> writes:

Jesper> Btw, the complete documentation output from the abi/src/text
Jesper> is 8MB (that is, 8MB of autogenerated documentation - I have
Jesper> added no documentation at this time). I wish I could upload
Jesper> it somewhere - or maybe I should look at getting apache
Jesper> running here (I have an ADSL connection).

I'm so easy to distract :) I've now got apache running locally. If
anyone wants to have a peek at the backend doxygen output, try this
link:

http://zoftcorp.adsl.dk/abi/html/index.html

If it hits my connection too bad (only 128kB upstream), I'll kill the
server again.

Jesper