Re: A question of comment mangling...

Subject: Re: A question of comment mangling...
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 08:39:44 CST

Jesper Skov wrote:
> try this link
[...]

Some ovservations:

The "Referenced by" list of functions includes "()" after each function name
which I think is redundant (the only other way I can come to think of how to
reference a function would be to assign a global pointer-to-member-function
variable the address of that member function, which isn't too frequent in
the AW src. :-) ). Is there a way to turn this off?

For const member functions, doxygen apparently removed the space between the
argument lists last paren and the const keyword (i.e. it replaced "foo()
const" with "foo()const"). Is there an option to make it not do this?

Besides these minor point, I think this is a very good start. It can
probably also provoke commenting on the member functions in the source
files. I know that I immediately wanted to see/write a small comment for
each function. I presume doxygen can extract function comments from the
source files.

Keep up the good work.

/Mike - please don't cc