Re: A question of comment mangling...

Subject: Re: A question of comment mangling...
From: Randy Kramer (rhkramer@fast.net)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 08:07:48 CST

Jesper,

Thanks for your efforts at documentation. I've followed the link to
your server and have browsed some of the documentation.

I like the ability to do that (browse the documentation from a server
rather than needing to download the entire AbiWord source to build the
documentation locally) especially while the documentation is in flux.

I'd like to see you keep your server up or have the same files hosted
from the AbiWord server.

Thanks!
Randy Kramer