commit--Now Mac compiles...Again!

Subject: commit--Now Mac compiles...Again!
From: Scott Kovner (kovner@austin.rr.com)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 01:13:09 CST

I just did the following commits to get the Mac source tree compiling again.

ap_MacApp.cpp: Removed reference to spell check. Spell check code doesn't
compile anymore, since someone has made it depend on iconv (Is there iconv
for Mac?)

ap_MacFrame: Made the types consistent with recent changes to the source
base. (Why were the Mac-only prototypes changed when no one was doing Mac
work last month?)

wp/project/mac directory: I've placed an XML exported version of my project
here.

This should get everyone started.

Now executing the code gets to...

Assertion ((szPath) && (*szPath)) failed in "ut_MacString.cpp" on line 64

I think one of the original developers got past this point, but I never got
the code from them.

Let me know if anything is missing.

Scott