commit - Insert Field dialog box

Subject: commit - Insert Field dialog box
From: Henrik Berg (henrik@lansen.se)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 15:52:29 CST

A small and simple Dialog. Basicly a copy of Insert Date and time.

The insert of the field is done with a new funktion "cmdInsertField" in fv_View.cpp:

I looked a long time for some function to do this, but decided that it didn't exist, so I made a copy of "cmdCharInsert".

The fields does not work very well, and I think this is due to that they are not tested that much.

I plan to make some nice .h file like the menus and toolbuttons to add new fields in. right now tag, decription and enum (define) is made all over.

Is there a list of planned fields?

--hb