Re: More Mac CodeWarrior Project Issues

Subject: Re: More Mac CodeWarrior Project Issues
From: Bryan Prusha (bryanp@wolfram.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 23:32:40 CST

>With these fixes, it should launch.

        Sucess! Well, sort of. I bail into an assert within the function
UT_catPathname(). This is pretty much what's supposed to happen at this
point, yes? Good, and away we go. =) Is there anything besides the code
for other platforms and comments which describes what is supposed to happen
in each of these functions I need to implement or should I just ask the
list? I assume there isn't, but I'd hate to miss something blindingly
obvious. Thanx again!

     Bryan Prusha Wolfram Research, Inc.
          Coding is life. The rest is just 1's and 0's.