Wierd space problem with abisuite-7.8 (rpm)

Subject: Wierd space problem with abisuite-7.8 (rpm)
From: Owen Stenseth (owen@pdamd.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 10:42:10 CST

I just upgraded to abisuite-7.8 from the RPM, I am running a RH6.0
system and had abiword working properly from the previous RPM.

The problem now is that whenever I select a dropdown list (style, point
size, zoom fator) every time I hit space in the document the list drops
down. If a start a fresh document I can type properly but as soon as I
select a dropdown it keeps dropping down.

I cannot revert back because I do not have the previous RPM and I cannot
find it on the site. Should we not have the previous release availabe in
case people run into problems like this?

--
Owen Stenseth
Lead Web/PDA Developer