Re: patch -- -to command line option (3rd. round ;)

Subject: Re: patch -- -to command line option (3rd. round ;)
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 14:08:34 CST

At 07:45 PM 2/17/00 +0100, Joaquín Cuenca Abela wrote:
>Ok, that's "the definitive --to command line option patch" (tm).
>
>It has no differences in the gnome and xp fronts, and it "implements"
>this options in the gtk, win32 and BeOS systems.

Ok, I have had a chance to look at this, and have 3 comments.

1. The patch does not build on Windows. There is no glib.h on Windows,
therefore the call at line 25 of ap_convert.cpp fails.

2. On linux, the -verbose option causes the splash screen to appear. This
should not happen.

3. Shouldn't information on these options appear when I do AbiWord_d -help?

Let me know what you think.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist