Re: UI design Q -- do people like "sticky" settings?

Subject: Re: UI design Q -- do people like "sticky" settings?
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 21:03:40 CST

Well, the reason I can't think of anything is that the question is not
very specific. Would this stickiness apply only to bizarre editing modes
that only hackers would ever use, or to paragraph settings, styles, etc. I
am not a fan of stickiness in general, but if it is only for editing modes
I don't have much against it. Right now I can't seem to think of any other
preference item where stickiness would be good.

Aaron Lehmann