Insert Date and Time patch

Subject: Insert Date and Time patch
From: Alexey Sinutin (megabyte@salesexplosion.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 08:44:33 CST

Hello guys!

I'm sending you a patch to implement the Insert Date and Time Dialog for
Win32. See the attachment.

The following files must be in abi\src\wp\ap\xp\ directory.
        ap_Dialog_Insert_DateTime.cpp
        ap_Dialog_Insert_DateTime.h

The following files must be in abi\src\wp\ap\win\ directory.
        ap_Win32Dialog_Insert_DateTime.cpp
        ap_Win32Dialog_Insert_DateTime.h
        ap_Win32Res_DlgInsert_DateTime.rc2

I did not wrote the stub for Unix because I am not good in C/C++ and I have
no Unix to check the validity of the stub.

I spent much time to prepare the diff*.txt files and I am not sure all of
them are correct. Please notify me if there are any mistakes in the patch.
Is there an easier way to prepare the diffs? How can I use CVS to
incorporate patches into the CVS repository?