Re: Radical change of AbiWord bug owners

Subject: Re: Radical change of AbiWord bug owners
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 14:53:40 CST

At 04:38 PM 1/3/00 -0600, you wrote:
>If you have been wondering how to get involved in this project, now is the
>time to step up to the plate. Of the 194 outstanding bugs, 137 no longer
>have owners. Go into bugzilla, find one that looks easy to you, and assign
>it to yourself. If we all do a little bit, a lot will get done.

Bruce Pearson took two very related bugs under his wing, so we now have 135
unclaimed bugs left. Let me rephrase my previous statement. If you can't
find a bug that looks easy to you, send me a personal email with your skill
set and I will get you started.

http://www.abisource.com/bugzilla/

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist