Find/Replace Broken

Subject: Find/Replace Broken
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 14:01:51 CST

Somewhere along the line from 0.5 -> 0.7 find/replace
got broken. I just noticed this implementing the
replace dialog on the photon port, that the replace
incorrectly inserts the new text string at the
start of the line, rather than in it's proper position
in the line.

Does this patch that you have just mentioned fix this
behaviour? It happens on all platforms so I'm willing
to bet that there is a missing chunk of code in some
xap section.

Thomas