SV: i18n of abiword -- inputmethods

Subject: SV: i18n of abiword -- inputmethods
From: Henrik Berg (henrik@lansen.se)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 15:44:59 CST

When looking for ways to get Unicode input under Windows98 I found this:

ImmIsIME
  Tests whether a specified HKL is an IME or a standard keyboard driver. Multilingual-aware applications can test the currently active HKL to see whether they need to execute IME-related code.

This is the next step, to open up input window for languages that need more than a correct keybord layout. That is what I'm looking for now, a way to make latin2-latinN work in Win32.