patch -- LaTeX exporter upgrade

Subject: patch -- LaTeX exporter upgrade
From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 05:36:20 CST

I've isolated and upgraded a bit the code relative to the LaTeX exporter
upgrade.

The features of the exporter (with this patch) are:

        * It manages the Plain text, Block text, Normal (of course :) and
Headings{1,2,3} (the headings? are converted to section, subsection, or
subsubsection).
        * It manages the changes of font size.
        * It manages the italic, bold, underline, and overline.
        * All the caracters that may "confuse" LaTeX are well treathed (\, {,

The rest of properties of the text are ignored.

P.S.: This is a patch to the actual CVS tree. In short, Shaw, forget my
two days old patch (named: toCommandLine.patch) and apply instead this
one (named latexUpgrade.patch) and my previous patch (named
toCommandLine3.patch).

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela
e-mail: cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr