RE: guru needed -- diagnosing configure problems on Win32

Subject: RE: guru needed -- diagnosing configure problems on Win32
From: Henrik Berg (henrik@lansen.se)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 05:05:49 CST

> > I'm running into another problem now though. I'm getting "Cannot open
> >include file 'iconv.h'" when compiling ev_Win32Keyboard.cpp. I think I've
> >seen something about this somewhere on the list before, but I can't remember
> >what the answer was. Anybody care to refresh my memory?
>
> Henrik?

Yes I'm here :)

I looked in ..../ev/win/Makefile and there is a:

INCLUDES= -I$(ABI_XX_ROOT)/../libiconv/include

in it. It's in my cleen copy of the CVS too so it shouldn't be any problem. I was planing to make a UT_* function, so not every file needs to include 'iconv.h', but thats irrelevant, it should work.

Tom, can you please have a look in your abi/src/af/ev/win/Makefile to see if it has the above INCLUDES line. If it has, can you fiddle with it to make it work for you. Possible changing the ABI_XX_ROOT to ABI_ROOT. The ABI_XX_ROOT is without driveletter isn't it? Paul?

I'm lost in the Makefile/bash/sed setup, so I just copy something that works, and sably all I can say is 'it works for me'.

--hb