Commit: Bullet Lists.

Subject: Commit: Bullet Lists.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 13:11:13 CDT

I implemented a hack that gives us bullet lists until we work out how to
display a unicode Bullet.

This uses the Standard Symbols font set. I invented a new attribute
for a style "field-font" which allows fields to have their own font
without disturbing the surrounding text.

Interestingly this should enable documents written with bullet lists in
Unix to be displayed correctly in Windows and vice versa. Sometime I'd
like to solve the lack of portability between Windows and Unix of Standard
Symbol fonts. However I will be fixing bugs in Lists for a while :-( so if
someone would like to look at it I would be most grateful. See bug 924

Cheers

Martin

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_Insert_Symbol.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_AutoNum.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.h src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Run.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pp_Property.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pt_PT_Styles.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Lists.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Lists.h
CVS: