Re: Cursor movement

Subject: Re: Cursor movement
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@redhat.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 10:30:21 CDT

>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Nordell <tamlin@algonet.se> writes:

Mike> IIRC Jesper Skov made some (massive?) cleanup regarding runs,
Mike> fl_Layout and so on, and if that's the case the cursor stuff are
Mike> probably even less fit for public consumption than it was at the
Mike> time. Maybe even misleading. But besides these points, that code
Mike> might contain some good ideas.

I don't think my changes invalidated any of your stuff. Arguably, the
function for finding the IP should be moved to the Cursor class, but
that's about it.

Still, IMO the back end is rather fragile and could do with a rewrite
as I've proposed earlier. But I didn't get the necessary feedback to
be willing to start on the work. And now my vacation time is booked
with other stuff... Ho hum...

Jesper