Re: fix for broken Win32 build (7-10)

Subject: Re: fix for broken Win32 build (7-10)
From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 23:18:48 CDT

----- Original Message -----
From: sam th <sam@uchicago.edu>
To: Michael D. Pritchett <mpritchett@attglobal.net>
Cc: Abi Developer <abiword-dev@abisource.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 11:40 PM

> I'm pretty sure it's a valid svg file. I know that Justin's code does not
> actually display SVG files, it just has one hardcoded green diamond. I'm
> not sure if that's what's causing the problem.
>
> A small SVG file is:
>
> <svg width="4cm" height="8cm">
> <ellipse cx="2cm" cy="4cm" rx="2cm" ry="1cm" />
> </svg>

Sam -

Thanks for this snipet. It works in inserting pictures. My preview dialog
is broken with SVG due to the UT_SVG_Dimension returns strings for width and
height and I need pixel width and height. So until those strings are
converted - the ability to preview SVG - even just the green diamond is
broken in my preview dialog.

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett