commit -- *please read* switch hash files from zip to gzip

Subject: commit -- *please read* switch hash files from zip to gzip
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 13:27:31 CDT

*NOTE* you will need to update the abidistfiles and abi moudles. Thanks
for your attention.

The 'unzip' tool is non-free. I do not want to have to install it just to
install AbiWord. Since AbiWord is free software, it should depend on only
free tools. I have converted the zip files to the popular GZip format.
Therefore, you will need GZip installed to build AbiWord. If this turns
out to be a problem, we can just stop compressing them at all, since
AbiWord is distributed compressed anyway. Let me know what your opinions
are.
CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: abi/src/Makefile
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: abidistfiles/dictionary/BigEndian32.american.hash.gz
CVS: abidistfiles/dictionary/LittleEndian32.american.hash.gz
CVS: Removed Files:
CVS: abidistfiles/dictionary/BigEndian32.american.hash.zip
CVS: abidistfiles/dictionary/LittleEndian32.american.hash.zip