Re: commit -- *please read* switch hash files from zip to gzip

Subject: Re: commit -- *please read* switch hash files from zip to gzip
From: Thomas Briggs (tom@sane.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 16:04:43 CDT

> free tools. I have converted the zip files to the popular GZip format.

   Other than the minor problems that there's 1) no tool included with
Windows that will decompress gzipped files and 2) for some reason the copy
of gzip included in cygwin won't decompress the files either, I think this
is a great idea!!!

   'Course if we had a working Win32 build in tinderbox you would know that.

   -Tom