New Import/Export Filter - Palm Doc

Subject: New Import/Export Filter - Palm Doc
From: David Nay (dnay@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 15:08:16 CDT

Hi all.

I am new to AbiWord, and I would like to start making
contributions to the code base. The first thing I
would like to do is to write a new import/export
filter to enable AbiWord to create and read Palm Doc
formatted .prc files. As I am realatively new to C++,
I do not think this will be too much of a challenge
for me (but I have been wrong before :-). First I
would like to make sure that there is no one already
working on this feature, and also if there are any
early hints/tips/tricks/traps that anyone can point
out to me before I get started.

Thanks!
Dave Nay

=====
Since I gave up hope, I feel much better.