Re: da-DK submit

Subject: Re: da-DK submit
From: Martin Willemoes Hansen (mwh@stampede.org)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 16:07:09 CDT

> Welcome back. I think you will find that AbiWord development looks
> somewhat different than it did when you left. For example, I had to look
> you up in the mailing list archives. In fact, the only person who has
> commited much recently that was around when you left is Aaron.

I have lurked in the shadow, while I once in a while were conected.

> But welcome back. We new folks are nice people. :-)

Thanks!

> The da-DK strings have been maintained recently by Birger Langkjer
> <birger.langkjer@image.dk>, just so you know. Of more significance is
> that fact that you seem to have forgotten to include the patch. :-)

*grin* oh my god I must have dreamt while sending this mail, anyways its
included here.

>> BTW. The button Cancel & Submit are not translated in the dialogs
>> options, replace, find, zoom etc .. Can it be that its because thoes
>> have been gnomified? Because cancel is replace in the date & time dialog
>> which aren't gnomeified?
>> Do you guys think this will be easy to fix?

>Well, Joaquin would probably know about that, but I haven't heard of this
> bug before.

K. Ill contact him about it, if he hasnt allready seen this mail.

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail mwh@stampede.org Website mwh.stampede.org
IRC MWH, openprojects

94a95,104
> LeftMarginStatus="Venstre Margin [%s]"
> RightMarginStatus="Højre Margin [%s]"
> FirstLineIndentStatus="Første Linje Indryk [%s]"
> LeftIndentTextIndentStatus="Venstre Indryk [%s] Første linje Indryk [%s]"
> ColumnGapStatus="Spalte Rum [%s]"
> LeftIndentStatus="Venstre Indryk [%s]"
> RightIndentStatus="Højre Indryk [%s]"
> TabStopStatus="Tab Stop [%s]"
> InsertModeFieldINS="INS"
> InsertModeFieldOVR="OVR"
197a208,209
> DLG_WordCount_Update_Rate="Sekunder mellem opdateringer"
> DLG_WordCount_Auto_Update=" Opdater automatisk"
209a222
> DLG_Update="Opdater"
214a228