RE: What's wrong with [the Word importer part of] the FreeBSD build

Subject: RE: What's wrong with [the Word importer part of] the FreeBSD build
From: James Montgomerie (jamie@montgomerie.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 03:59:38 CDT

Once again, I can't see the source right now, but I doubt that wv redefines
anything else. Try a grep in the wv directory for the offending functions
(for example grep popen *.h) to know for sure.

I believe the build was broken on FreeBSD 4 before wv was added? (The
thread entitled "FreeBSD version (was Re: Type 1 postscript font support
questions...)" appears to sugest so.)

> FWIW, there is no glib.h as part of the 4.0-RELEASE system. There's
> one included in the glib port, but ports are specifically *not* part
> of the system.

I didn't really mean part of the 'system' as defined by FreeBSD, I meant
part of the 'system' as 'the environment which AbiWord compiles under'
(which does have glib in it because it's used by gtk, as far as I know).
Sorry if I confused anyone.

Jamie.