Re: commit - libole2 fixes

Subject: Re: commit - libole2 fixes
From: Michael D. Pritchett (MPritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 22:44:48 CDT

> > Committing Jamie and Michael's libole fixes for compilation on Win32.
> > Note that
> > this simply typedef's off_t to a long on line 18. Is this the correct
> > thing to
> > do?
>
> Quite possibly not. Does it work? (Can you load Word files? :-)
>
> I'll look towards finding a more 'correct' solution over the weekend, if
> no-one else gets there before me.
>
> Jamie.

I am looking forward to the 'correct' solution.

The #defines and typedefs I inserted were not arbitrary. They were
generally pulled out of the cygwin gcc include headers or were defined in
MVC headers. I inserted them not to get a a quick and dirty build. Any
help to get them right is appreciated.

I did test a simple Word97 document import. It worked so I left well enough
alone.

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett
newbie