Re: Font design question

Subject: Re: Font design question
From: Petr Tesarik (tesarik@lupa.cz)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 13:25:40 CDT

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 08:56:39PM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> You might want to keep in mind that the next version of GTK will be
> out soon (probably a stable release in less than 2 months, definitely
> done in three, with an API-frozen beta you could port to coming at the
> end of this month).

Well... No. X11 is only the lesser part of the problem. :( If Pango is
a post-1.0 issue, then I've got to code now. I really need Abi to be
able to print and I really want to get it in 1.0.

Anyway, thank you for your ideas, I'll look at the GTK+ development
version - maybe you're right. Maybe not.

bye,

--
Petr Tesarik
Tel: +420 602 575294            http://www.lupa.cz/