Another question about abi on Be...

Subject: Another question about abi on Be...
From: Ben Hall (bhall@crosskeys.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 08:57:18 CDT

Hey there,

I've got a question for people:

When was the last time anyone on this list used Abi on Be? I understand
that the development has fallen behind, but does the person who did the
original port even frequent this list any more?

I've made an earlier grumbling about trying to help with the abi port,
and I'm still very interested, but I'd like to know if there is anyone
on this list that will be able to help me with the Be stuff.

Finally, does anyone know if cvs is broken on be, or if it's just me? I
dl'd the cvs binary, and it appears to be working, but when I tried to
pull down the abi sources it just sort of hung. I'm sorry, I don't have
the error handy, it died I logged in. I'm using ssh w/cvs.

Anyway, that's all.

Ben