Re: Another question about abi on Be...

Subject: Re: Another question about abi on Be...
From: Ben Hall (bhall@crosskeys.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 12:09:49 CDT

Hi,

I was actually referring to CVS's binary. Are we able to grab the
actual BeOS Abi binary generated by tinderbox?

Anyway, I may see the problem.. I'm using R5 (PE and Pro) and Abisource
is using 4.5... has anyone on the list tried using it with R5? 0.79
compiled cleanly for me, but it and the official binary crash whenever I
save (making it not overly useful.)

To rephrase my original question, has anyone pulled down the cvs sources
for abi within BeOS?

BTW, Abisource's site still refers to your old page Sam, so new
potential users wouldn't be able to pull down the nightly source tar
balls. Also, would it be possible to put up source tarballs of the
other libraries used by abi in cvs? (wv, libiconv.. etc.)

Thanks,

Ben