Re: Win32 word count dialog

Subject: Re: Win32 word count dialog
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 21:33:11 CDT

On Mon, 19 Jun 100, Tom Briggs wrote:

> I "borrowed" heavily from your implementation of the word count dialog
> for Unix. Thanks to you all that's already been done. :)

I did the smart thing and looked at your diff. I saw it in there. Great !

> > Yes the goto, find and replace dialogs are quite straight forward. There
> > are very few changes needed for those I'd guess. Can you put the document
> > titles in the window decoration?
>
> By 'window decoration' I assume you mean in the title bar... and yeah,
> I don't think that should be that hard. From the dialog standpoint
> anyway. I'll have to poke around the abi source code for a while to find
> out how to get the document title first. That'll be the hard part. :)

Yes, That what I mean.If you know how to update the title bar it s piece
of cake. Do a cvs update and look at the xp implementation of
ConstructWindowName(). Call it and put the m_windowName string in your
title bar inside notifyActiveFrame(..), activate() and when you construct
the window.

Cheers

Martin