Re: Patch Prize winners

Subject: Re: Patch Prize winners
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 22:04:57 CDT

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, Robert Sievers wrote:

> I can't believe you would ask that question. I do everything I possibly
> can in AbiWord. If I find myself aching for a feature that isn't there, I
> add it to the list of features that I think we need to do for a good 1.0.
> It's awesome because I work on both Windows and Linux for my day job, and
> it is the only reliable way to move formatted documents between the two
> systems.

Ah, can you answer a question for me? You are just the person I need! Can
you put a few standard symbols (bullets in particular) in a document in
linux and open it in Windows (under Abi). Do you see the correct symbols?

Can you then export to rtf and open it in windows as an rtf file? Do you
see the symbols correctly?

Thanks!

Martin