Win32 Word Count dialog

Subject: Win32 Word Count dialog
From: Thomas Briggs (tom@sane.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 09:11:20 CDT

   Here's my second version of the modeless Word Count dialog for Win32.
Differences from my first patch are:

   -- Puts the name of the current document in the title bar of the dialog
(thanks to Martin for the tips on this one)
   -- The dialog now stays behind the other window(s) when it's not active,
mimicking the Linux version
   -- Clicking on the dialog with the mouse brings only the dialog to the
top (and not the window from which the dialog was launched, as it did
before)

   I still cannot for the life of me get the focus to move between controls
in the dialog with the tab button. I've spent far too much time on it this
week, so unless anybody has suggestions on what to try I'm going to give up
on this one for a while and move on to other things (namely the Go To
dialog).

   -Tom