Re: commit -- ALPHA version of page numbering

Subject: Re: commit -- ALPHA version of page numbering
From: sam th (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 13:37:51 CDT

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, John L. Clark wrote:

> I'm just curious because I would like to know what files you modified so that
> I can look at your code.

Some people put those in the commit message, and some don't. To find out
what files were changed, I reccommend Bonsai
(http://www.abisource.com/bonsai/showcheckins.cgi) which is a CVS querey
interface. The file with all the important code is
src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp, at the end (insertFooter()).

> Also, what do you mean that everything is hard-coded? I understand
> everything else, and will be trying to help with those issues.

All the formatting options are just literal strings in the code, rather
than options. It's easy to see in the fuction.

Thanks for your interest.

                                sam th
                                sam@uchicago.edu
                                http://www.abisource.com/~sam