Re: image support (was Re: Core-dump during startup on AIX-4.3.2)

Subject: Re: image support (was Re: Core-dump during startup on AIX-4.3.2)
From: Jon Niehof (jnieho38@calvin.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 12:28:17 CST

> Minor correction -- IIRC, Justin *has* added support for
> importing images from Word to the CVS version (after
> 0.7.8 shipped). However, that may not help you much
> because we don't currently handle non-PNG images
> anywhere in the program. So, unless all the images in
> your Word doc are in PNG format, you'll see asserts or
> something.
IIRC, wv complained about not including WMF support in my
build, since I didn't have the appropriate library
installed. Do you think we could use wv's support as a
basis? It seems like it should handle it...

--Jon, N9RUJ jnieho38@calvin.edu www.calvin.edu/~jnieho38

Quad damage...is a power up that makes your gun shoot bouncy
bubbles of happiness that fill the arena with feelings of peace,
love, and joy. Right, and I read Playboy for the articles.
--Sharky Extreme Q3A review.