Re: Translators have a new best friend, Owen Stenseth

Subject: Re: Translators have a new best friend, Owen Stenseth
From: Justin Bradford (justin@ukans.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 21:47:55 CST

> This file is fairly large, as it hold A LOT of information. This file will
> be updated daily, and I will provide some links to it from various places
> on the web site.

I noticed that some fields seemed to repeat the same text several times.
For instance, it claimed on of the english labels was :
"Paragraph Following Paragraph Following Paragraph Following ..."

I'm guessing a little bug with the script, as it happened for a variety of
fields.

Also, en-US is only 65%? Is this because there is an xml file for en-US
which people don't keep up to date? Should we be updating that xml file
along with the source?

Justin