Apologies (Re: List Bugs)

Subject: Apologies (Re: List Bugs)
From: Luke Jordan (ljordan@mweb.co.za)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 13:56:33 CST

Unfortunately my Linux box was pretty much killed by lightning last weekend,
we've been having bad storms (somebody *was* killed) and I was stupid and
forgot to unplug. Worse, I now have no access to development tools at all. I
had plans to clean up the bugs Robert Sievers found in the list patch,
generally clean that up and do some work on fields during the past week, but
I've been busy trying to salvage what I could, and I'm leaving next week and
won't have access to a PC for about five months. I feel real shitty about
this, submitting a large patch and not being able to follow up. If you still
want to continue with that patch, I could write a message showing where I
think the problems lie, and maybe something for the docs directory
(replacing AbiWord_list_notes?).
Thought I'd let you know this, sorry again,
Luke Jordan.