Re: Apologies (Re: List Bugs)

Subject: Re: Apologies (Re: List Bugs)
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 15:10:24 CST

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Luke Jordan wrote:
> forgot to unplug. Worse, I now have no access to development tools at all. I
> had plans to clean up the bugs Robert Sievers found in the list patch,
> generally clean that up and do some work on fields during the past week, but
> I've been busy trying to salvage what I could, and I'm leaving next week and
> won't have access to a PC for about five months. I feel real shitty about
> this, submitting a large patch and not being able to follow up. If you still
> want to continue with that patch, I could write a message showing where I
> think the problems lie, and maybe something for the docs directory
> (replacing AbiWord_list_notes?).
> Thought I'd let you know this, sorry again,

I definately would like any extra help you can provide on getting your
list patch working. We really need lists and I hope I can help. To that
end, is there any progress on getting fields fixed? I've held off porting
a gtk version of insert fields because I thought it would all change soon.

Cheers

Martin Sevior