Lists.

Subject: Lists.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 03:41:25 CST

I hope to work on Luke Jordans lists patch over the next couple weeks.
Basically I plan to fix the bugs identified by Bob and make as few changes
as possible since Luke has left us for 5 months. However he intimated that
it might be possible to do a better implementation with just fields which
we are also getting improvements for.

So, if I succede in getting Bob's 10 bugs in the list patch fixed, will it
go in? Or will it be ditched for a more "elegant" scheme?

I don't want to waste valuable development time. After these 2 weeks it
will be much harder for me to find time to work on abiword.

Cheers

Martin