Re: Visual C++ Standard or Professional?

Subject: Re: Visual C++ Standard or Professional?
From: Harald Fernengel (harry@bnro.de)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 13:53:38 CST

Hello,

>Needless to say, I'd rather
>go with the cheaper version, since I have no use for Visual C++ otherwise
>(prefer to work with former Borland, no Inprice products).

Just my thinking.... I started to port the makefiles to Borland C++
5.5 (the free command line tools from borland.com). Unfortunately, I
am not very good with makefiles and I get a lot of errors and can't
find the solution. Any help would be nice.

BTW, is there a way to see all the calls made from a makefile (each
call with all parameters made to gcc and so on)? This would be nice
to debug the process.

Harry