RE: POW 19.12.99 questions

Subject: RE: POW 19.12.99 questions
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 23:58:43 CDT

On Wed, 17 May 2000, Alexey Sintutin wrote:

> Yes, I am.
>
> Ok. I can write the polyLineFill method for XP and Win32, but I cannot
> implement it in my POW 19.12.99 patch untill polyLineFill for Unix, BeOS,
> etc is not written.

I just consulted Havoc Pennington's book and on P 234 he explains the
gdk_draw_polygon routine. You supply it a list of points and it draws and
(optionally) fills it. So your filled polygon routine would be no problem
in gtk. If you get the framework I'll do the little work required for the
gtk front end.

Cheers

Martin