RE: POW 19.12.99

Subject: RE: POW 19.12.99
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 00:14:35 CDT

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Alexey Sintutin wrote:

> Hello Martin!
>
> Here is an updated version of the POW.

HI Alexey,
          I just tested your patch. It applied and built with problems.
The feature looks great! Just a few questions.

1. Do you plan to show carridge returns or "paragraph" breaks?

2. I get a ton of

Assert ****
FP_RUN_NOT != containsOffset(iOffset) at fp_Run.cpp:1222
****
**** (71) Continue ? (y/n) [y] :

After inserting a page or column break. I believe this is Mike's work.

3. Are you working on more features to be rolled into a new patch or would
you like this patch committed ASAP?

Cheers

Martin