Re: POW 19.12.99

Subject: Re: POW 19.12.99
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 09:13:52 CDT

Martin Sevior wrote:

> 2. I get a ton of
>
> Assert ****
> FP_RUN_NOT != containsOffset(iOffset) at fp_Run.cpp:1222
> ****
> **** (71) Continue ? (y/n) [y] :
>
> After inserting a page or column break. I believe this is Mike's work.

Credit where credit is due, but on this occation it's not. I can't take
the credit for the assert that triggers. But, it seems like it _has_ to
assert, and maybe even crash-and-burn, since there's no way that function
can return legal values for x & y since the 'iOffset' argument isn't
within 'this' run (this is what the assert says).
I think...

/Mike