Re: Pspell Support

Subject: Re: Pspell Support
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 10:30:57 CST

Martin wrote:
>Does this mean abiword on RedHat 7.0 can spell check non en-US locales?
>de_DE perhaps?
>
>Cheers :-)
Unfortunately, not stock RH7. If you download and recompile pspell with
--enable-ltdl, the answer is a sweet "yes" if you have the aspell-de module
installed and export your locale/lang properly :-)

This got me thinking: can we have an option in AbiWord to switch
locales/languages, kind of like how MSWord does? It seems like it'd be easy
to do with the new encoding manager. I'll look into this...

Dom