0.7.12 for Monday?

Subject: 0.7.12 for Monday?
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 02:30:56 CST

HI everyone,
            Should we shoot for a 0.7.12 release on Monday? I'll undebug
lists, fields and tabs (if they're not already). I guess we would want to
finsih off chinese support for 0.7.12 too. Is this feasable?

In any case our new features include:

WML import/export
HTML import
docbook import/export
Russian support
Chinese support
tabs
fields
lists
dynamic zoom
gnome-print
GAL for gnome build
Non english spell checking on RedHat 7.0
lots of bug fixes

Have I left anything out? Are there any show stopper bugs?

Thats more than enough for a release I think and Dom and I want to serious
break the gnome build to get really cool features in place for the
gnome-1.4 release. So lets this out to our users now.

Cheers!

Martin